SEO that Delivers Value
In summary, I work hard to make sure you get value for money. I look for short-term wins to make my SEO service pay for itself as quickly as possible, coupled with a strategic approach to SEO for your website to make sure it’s sustainable and works towards your aspirational goals.
To some respects, I am formulaic in the approach I take to SEO. When I meet companies for SEO in Hampshire, or when I talk to people on the phone throughout the UK, I work to understand the most important part of your sales process – your customer.
1. SEO Programme Preparation
- I set up Analytics to see what your current website is already doing – this will give us (at the very least) a benchmark.
- Research keywords and competitors to understand your market. Very often there are quick wins to had with any new SEO project.
- Agree goals – what would it take for you to see the SEO programme as successful? (This may be to increase traffic, it may be to get to a set number of sales enquiries per month.)
2. Implement Initial SEO (1-2 months)
This stage often depends on speed of delivery. We like to work directly on our clients websites, although often this may not be possible. The quicker and SEO changes are implemented, the better. Our clients trust us with their websites and we dive straight in, making sure the changes we make are only ever positive.
- Home page message refinement – Ensuring your Meta Data is optimised and your content tweaked to create as much relevance as we can in an ethical way (this means we will NOT use any spamming techniques that may create longer-term harm to your website). This matches your content with the actual phrases that people are searching for in search engines.
- Refine the structure of your website where possible to split content. This helps me to hone in on specific messages that will match search engine queries. The double benefit in terms of SEO is that you will get a higher profile in Google for a more diverse range of search terms and create more engagement when someone lands on your website.
- Optimise your local profile if this is relevant. Having an optimised Google Places listing, for instance, can make a massive difference to your profile in Google when someone does a geographically targeted search, eg. “SEO Hampshire”, “double glazing southampton”.
- Monthly Reporting. I’ll make sure we focus on the things that matter. The number of visitors, where you are in search engines are all a means-to-an-end. They are important but it’s about getting an increase in sales enquiries (or another agreed objective).
3. Ongoing SEO Management
- I will continue to refine the content on your website to match the search terms that people are typing into search engines.
- Together, we can look for new content opportunities for your website that will increase the relevance against things your customers are looking for. Case studies and value-added articles are good examples. My website SEO copywriting creates compelling web pages that attract search engine traffic.
- I can help to build up you link profile. The more quality links you have to your website, the higher profile you will achieve. My linkbuilding service is focused on quality – not quantity – and can leverage industry websites, as well as social media opportunities.
- Monthly reporting and measuring to make sure we are on the right track.
Additional Options (extra)
- Advertising – pay-per-click (Google / Facebook)
- Social Media profiles
- Microsites and feeder websites
- Web design and other marketing